Call For Speakers
We are always looking for an expert in school safety and security against school violence.
Are you interested in speaking at an upcoming School Safety Conference?
Or do you know someone who would make a great speaker?
Fill up all required fields below:
- If your professional and/or personal experience seems like a good match for one of our School Safety Conference.
- If you are an expert in one or more related topic areas.
- If you have a fresh approach, best practice or innovative tool you\'d like to share.
- If you\'d like to nominate someone to speak.
We want to hear from you!
Please take some time to browse our upcoming School Safety Conference and initiatives and fill out a speaker proposal form to be considered for future speaking opportunities.
1. Speaker Submission Guidelines and Details:
There are several types of speaking roles available at each of our conferences. The number of available speaking slots at any given event is limited, and the criteria we consider vary based on event theme, session requirements and/or subject matter specifications.
2. Typical roles include, but are not limited to:
- Keynote Speakers (some including Q&A): Experienced, inspirational or motivational speakers who can address innovative approaches to achieve business results.
- Executive/Expert Panelists: Senior-level executives who can share insights, stories and experiences with attendees around career development or business strategies. A moderator leads panel discussion and facilitates Q&A with the audience.
- Workshop Leaders: Expert facilitators to deliver presentations related to selected conference themes. Workshops should be highly interactive and engaging, with an emphasis on toolkits and action planning. Presentations should highlight key takeaways and action items, and participants must walk away with something that is immediately actionable as a result.
- Best Practice or \"Next\" Practice Case Study Presenters: Speakers who can highlight specific company case study examples that detail the problem, process and solution with concrete steps and strategies.
- Executive Thought Leaders: While not the main presenters in sessions, executive-level thought leaders provide experiential insight to support the main theme or topic. Thought leader insight is critical to the best company approach at many of our events-lending examples and support to highlight best practices.